Meet Pete Rinzel
My extensive in-depth mortgage banking experience enables me to provide my clients with professional, honest and courteous service as well as prompt closing. Utilizing state-of-the-art computer technology allows me to deliver the best possible service in every transaction while treating your mortgage as part of your financial portfolio! I am sincerely committed to each client and my broad base of knowledge helps provide solutions to my customers' needs. I also help educate my clients so they will feel comfortable with their decisions. The real estate agents agree. "Pete provides clients with professional and dependable service from the first phone call to closing. His service is unsurpassed." With over 20 years of mortgage banking experience in the Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area as well as Arizona, Wisconsin and the Upper Midwest, Pete has personally originated over 1/2 billion in residential mortgages. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing & Finance from Augsburg College. Pete has earned the President Club Award for Top Loan Production - 1992 to present and has been voted a Super Mortgage Professional by Twin Cities and Mpls St. Paul Magazine from 2010 - 2016.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
"Pete Rinzel was superb working with us and would highly recommend him anytime and also look forward to working with him again in the future."
Brent and Janelle
"Thank you Pete. Your personal touch means a lot and Jason and I are very pleased with the high level of service and attention you gave us to make our dream home and in turn our wedding go smooth."
Jason and Cynthia
"Pete made a scary experience much more enjoyable! Everything was very organized and made as easy as possible."
Aaron and Leslie
"Pete's personalized and thoroughly professional mortgage service provided us with peace of mind early in the process which proved invaluable as our relocation from Maryland required our focus on other matters. Through his efforts, we were able to close on our new home with no problems, despite some last minute financing arrangements."
Jim and Gerry